Withdrawal Policies

Withdrawal from / dropping a course

If you need to drop or withdraw from a main-campus, undergraduate course, contact the Office of the Registrar at 1-800-334-4111 and press “7.”

Here are a few important documents and forms:

Withdrawal from the University

If you need to withdraw from a main-campus, undergraduate program, complete the form linked below.  Medical Withdrawals after the last day to drop with a “W” must be accompanied by a Medical Documentation Form completed by the student’s health care provider.

If you need to withdrawal from a graduate program or one of the Adult and On-Line Programs, contact that office directly.

    • Required to accompany “Withdrawal Form” (above) if:
      • Withdrawing for Medical Reasons &
      • It is past the last day to withdrawal with a “W”
    • Required for all “Medical Withdrawal (Select Courses)” forms (below)