Special Student (Non-Degree Seeking)

A visiting student is titled 鈥淪pecial Non-Degree Seeking鈥 on our application. This is a student who wishes to take undergraduate courses but does not intend to pursue a bachelor鈥檚 degree from Campbell.

Special students are welcome to take courses during any of our fall, spring or summer start terms. Special students must be in good academic and social standings at their previously attended institutions.

Our Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Office will work with you throughout the application process. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us聽at 1-910-893-1290 or transfer@campbell.edu.

Apply nowBrowse courses


Special Students must submit a new application for admission at the start of each semester they intend to take courses at Campbell.

Special students are not required to submit transcripts from previously attended colleges or universities. Special students are not eligible for financial aid or transfer merit-scholarships.


Come visit 橙子影院, explore campus, meet people, and ask questions. The community of Campbell, nestled in Buies Creek, North Carolina, will quickly feel like home.聽

Schedule a Campus Visit


If you have any questions about your application, please ask to speak with a Transfer Counselor in our Undergraduate Admissions Office. Contact information: 1-800-334-4111 extension 1299 or transfer@campbell.edu.